Conversion and extension of six storey 1930’s former warehouse building within Islington’s Angel Conservation Area, providing 37,000sq.ft high quality office space with new entrance area and A3 commercial space at ground floor/basement.
The conversion required new internal configuration and circulation, and completely new services installation to provide flexible office space. A new top floor with fine views was added and the rear extended to provide additional space.
Client: Derwent London
Cost: £3.5 million
Status: Completed 2002
Team: McDowell+Benedetti, Price & Myers, GDM Partnership, Jackson Coles, FISEC, Hann Tucker, Studio Myerscough